2. She's a quadruple threat: rapper, singer, flautist and actress. Lizzo slays next to J.Lo, Constance Wu and Cardi B in the film Hustlers. Should we add pole dancer to that list?
3. Her laugh is the cutest evil cackle we've ever heard. Check it.
4. She wrote the best lyric of the decade, "I just took a DNA test, turns out I'm 100 per cent that bitch."
5. Her crew is made up of the best/baddest women in the business including creative director Quinn Wilson, DJ Sophia Eris and dancers Grace Holden and Courtney Hollinquest (dubbed The Big Grrrls).
6. She single-handedly brought back the scrunchie-high-pigtails look.
7. She's got serious social media skills and used the video app TikTok to transform "Truth Hurts" (a songs she released in 2017) into one of 2019's biggest hits, breaking the record for longest-running number one by a female rapper.
8. She's honest about her mental health battles. In June 2019, she took to Instagram to talk about her struggles with depression in emotional video.
9. She doesn't take crap from fuckboys. In "Good As Hell", she croons, "If he don't love you anymore, just walk your fine ass out the door." BRB while we get that tattooed on our rib cage...
10. She is not afraid to make a bold fashion statement or wear an outfit twice. She re-wore her iconic Met Gala look to the airport the next day, because why the hell not?
11. She is proof that hustle and heart pay off. Lizzo has been in the game since 2005, and admitted she nearly gave up on music when her 2017 record "Truth Hurts" didn't take off at the time. Now she's finally getting the respect and admiration she deserves. We Stan.
Lizzo is headlining FOMO Festival 2020 as it tours across Australia in January.