An Indonesian beauty blogger has died after reportedly being electrocuted by a faulty shower in her luxury hotel.
Rini Cesillia had been holidaying in the popular tourist spot but friends became concerned when she didn’t answer her phone.
Her friend Maria Istella Bambang reportedly found water spilling out from under the door and went in to find her friend unconscious and still clutching the shower hose, reports The Daily Mail.
According to The Sun, police found Cesillia’s body with burn marks on her chest, and they believe she died after being electrocuted in the shower however they are yet to officially confirm the cause of death.
”We suspect Cesillia died from electric shock. The body has been evacuated to Sanglah Hospital,” said Inspector Bangkit Dananjaya, from the South Denpasar Police Criminal Investigation Unit in Bali.
”We are waiting for the post-mortem examination to ascertain whether the cause of death was electrocution or not.”