These A-list brides shunned tradition and chose pink for their big day. If you plan on saying "I do" in a hue, scroll through the pretty in pink gowns for inspiration for your own day.
1. Portia de Rossi married Ellen DeGeneres in front of just 19 family and friends in a pale pink Zac Posen gown with a tulle skirt and halter neckline.
2. In October 2012 Jessica Biel married Justin Timberlake in a gorgeous petal pink strapless Giambattista Valli haute couture gown.
3. In a 2009 Malibu ceremony Jenna Dewan wed Channing Tatum in a pale pink gown by Reem Acra.
4. Big Bang Theory actress Kaley Cuoco donned a custom pink Vera Wang gown with a sweatheart neckline at her new years ever wedding to Ryan Sweeting
5. Former model Agyness Deyn tied the knot with Joel McAndrew in a pale pink tulle dress by young english designer Molly Goddard.
6. In a very private ceremony, Blake Lively tied the knot to Ryan Reynolds in a silk tulle Marchesa gown featuring a fitted bodice, illusion crystal beading on the shoulders, and rose gold embroidery.
7. In March 2011 Hollywood sweetheart Reese Witherspoon said i do to Jim Toth in a custom pink Monique Lhuiller gown, which matched her daughter Ava's dress.
8. Beatrice Borromeo wed Pierre Casiraghi, Princess Caroline of Monaco's youngest son and Grace Kelly's grandson, in a one-of-a-kind Valentino Haute Couture dress made from pale pink and gold lace silk chiffon.