Gossip Girl star Ed Westwick has been accused of sexual assault by another woman, following two rape allegations made against the actor last week.
Rachel Eck told Buzzfeed that the night before the Academy Awards in 2014 (the same year the same year that two other women, Kristina Cohen and Aurélie Wynn, were allegedly raped by the actor) she received a message from her ex-boyfriend, Australian film producer Kaine Harling (the same man named as being involved with the first rape allegation against Westwick.)
The then-23-year-old says she was excited by the idea of a reconciliation and agreed to meet him at a Hollywood hotel.
On the way there, Harling told her he was with Ed Westwick - Eck tells Buzzfeed that at the time she didn’t really know “who that was.”
Eck says she arrived at the hotel around 2:30am to find just Harling and Westwick were in the multi-room villa.
Westwick “asked me to invite a friend to hang out with the three of us,” she said. “When I didn’t bring a girl for him he turned his sights on me.”
Eck says that over the course of the night, Westwick's advances towards her worsened. He would “try to kiss me or kind of push me up against the wall,” whenever Harling would leave the room with Eck saying she “pushed off” Westwick each time.
Eck says she told Harling about Westwick’s unwanted advances, but Harling dismissed her and said Westwick "didn't mean it."
Finally, she told Harling she was leaving and he told her Westwick wanted to apologise.
She says she followed Harling into the bedroom where Westwick was. “Ed then pulled me onto the bed and aggressively groped me,” she said, referring to her breasts. “I shoved him off as quickly as I could and left.”
“I have never felt so uncomfortable in a situation like that in my entire life,” she says.
Three friends of Eck have confirmed the story to Buzzfeed, saying Eck told them what had happened prior to this year.
Westwick, who denied the first two allegations but is yet to respond to the third, is currently being investigated by the Los Angeles Police Department.
The BBC released a statement Friday saying it had cancelled the drama Ordeal by Innocence, starring Westwick, and that the actor had paused filming the comedy White Gold.