We only just found out that 13 Reasons Why has officially been confirmed for another season, and already Netflix has released spoilers of what's to come - not that we're complaining.
In a tweet last night, the following five things were revealed.
1. We'll see other characters' perspectives on Hannah's story.
This sounds interesting given that pretty much all of season 1 was based on Clay's perspective.
2. Jessica's story will continue as she tries to recover and return to normal life.
At the end of the first season, it looked like Jessica was about to tell her dad about her sexual assault.
3. There will be a narrator, but it won't be Hannah - No more tapes
We're guessing Clay? Or Tony.
4. The season will explore "the way we raise boys up into men, and the way we treat girls and women in our culture – and what we could do better in both cases"
Given the amount of criticism over the first season and the way it showed brutal scenes of rape and suicide, this angle sounds like now producers are aiming to help educate viewers about stopping these acts happening altogether, which is great.
6. Bryce will hopefully get what's coming to him