Join us for a powerful one-day leadership summit about all things diversity, inclusion, talent, culture and growth.
The Women World Changers Summit is designed to drive a dialogue focused on the importance for greater workplace diversity & equality.
It features a line-up of 30+ international and national speakers including Human Rights Lawyer Amal Cooney.
· Amal Clooney, Human Rights Lawyer, Doughty Street Chambers
· Mai Chen, Managing Partner, Chen Palmer Public and Employment Law Specialists, Top 50 Diversity Figures in Public Life
· Kate Jenkins, Sex Discrimination Commissioner
· Wendy McCarthy, mentor, author, change activist, campaigner for rights of women and children
· Carol Schwartz, Founding Chair of the Women’s Leadership Institute Australia and Chair of the Property Male Champions of Change group
· Holly Ransom, CEO, Emergent Solutions
· Graeme Watson, Vice President, Fair Work Commission
· Christine Bartlett, Non-Executive Director Mirvac Ltd
Male Champion of Change Panellists:
· Giam Swiegers, Global CEO, Aurecon
· Ahmed Fahour, Managing Director and Group CEO, Australia Post
· Alan Joyce, CEO, Qantas
· Adam Fennessy, Secretary, Dept. of Environment, Land, Water & Planning
· Tony Frencham, Regional President Australian & New Zealand, Dow
The agenda for the day will address the most essential leadership requirements for success in leading and managing Australia’s workforce of the future and aims to drive a greater understanding of the impact and economics of women, diversity and culture on business growth.
If you are ready to take on the biggest business issue we’re facing as women and tap into the full potential of Australia’s workforce- join us at the Women World Changers Summit.
Melbourne 10 October, 2016
Peninsula- Central Pier, 161 Harbour Esplanade, Docklands
Sydney- 12 October, 2016
The Star, 80 Pyrmont St, Pyrmont NSW
BOOK YOUR TICKETS NOW!
As a valued reader of marie claire, you can save $200 when you purchase the your tickets by using the promo code: mariec16
Booking includes: Full conference material, networking lunch, refreshment breaks, cocktail reception and the opportunity to hear from some of the most inspiring and iconic thought leaders from around the world.