The December issue of marie claire is on stands tomorrow and our gorgeous covergirl is sharing tips on how to recreate her classic party look.
"I’m excited to share my new marie claire cover showcasing the Dior Holiday makeup collection, which embodies glamour and simplicity, together with The Base,” says Bingle.
- "Start with The Base Wash Off Bronzing Gel, an easy-to-apply face and body bronzing gel that effortlessly glides on for an instant, all-over golden glow."
- Next, apply Dior Prestige Le Nectar De Teint. “This foundation has a glowing, velvety finish and leaves skin feeling fresh thanks to the Rose de Granville petals, the most beautiful rose in the Dior Gardens."
- Highlight with Diorific Splendour Golden Illuminator Pressed Powder.
- "The rich red Diorific Spendour lipstick has a sophisticated matte finish. Top with Diorfic Matte Fluid in Luxury, a liquid red that radiates and accentuates the lipstick."
- Diorific Vernis Nails complements the bold red lip.
- "Finish with two sprays of J’Adore Eau de perfume, one on the neckline, and one on the left inner wrist (then press your wrists together)."
RELATED: Margot Robbie's beauty rules