The team behind Go Compare analysed over a century of Nobel Prize awards and 900 different winners to figure out which star signs were the most prevalent.
Gemini swooped into first place with 97 winners, with Libra following closely behind with 93 and Virgos at 88. If you’re wondering if any names you recognise happen to be among them, Literature winner Bob Dylan happens to be a Gemini and peace prize winners Jimmy Carter Jr. and Mother Teresa are both Libras and Virgos respectively.
As for who trailed along at the very bottom? Well, it’s not great news for Capricorns who had just 57 winners. (Famous Capricorn Martin Luther King Jr. did win a Peace prize though, so you can wear that badge with prize.) I personally feel slightly attacked as a Leo, since Leos and Scorpios came in second last with 64 each.
I mean at the end of the day, this is all just a bit of fun really. In all honesty, we’d be lucky to be as intelligent as anybody on the Nobel Prize list.
On the flip side though, Capricorns are supposed to be the most successful star sign according to another study by UK Domain.
After charting the star signs of a bunch of CEOs, they found that Capricorns, Geminis and Libras came top of the list.
When it comes to which star sign plays the hardest though, another study revealed that the zodiac signs with the most active sex life are Aquariuses, Virgos, Tauruses and Pisces’.
Wondering where else the other star signs came on the list? Here’s the full list below, along with some of the corresponding Nobel Prize winners…
1. Gemini (May 21 – June 20)
2. Libra (September 23 – October 22)
3. Virgo (August 23 – September 22)
4. Cancer (June 21 – July 22)
5. Aries (March 21 – April 19)
6. Taurus (April 20 – May 20)
7. Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)
8. Pisces (February 19 – March 20)
9. Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)
10. Leo (July 23 – August 22)
11. Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)
12. Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)
This article originally appeared on Marie Claire UK