As we officially welcome the season of spring, you may find yourself brewing more cups of tea than ever before. After all, nothing comforts the senses more than a good ol’ fashioned cuppa.
Especially one that has been brewed at home and in comfort, which is why it’s high time you start seriously considering a tea subscription box.
What is a tea subscription box?
A chance to discover new flavours, awaken the senses, and indulge in the luxurious art of tea, tea subscription boxes are a pantry must-have.
Packed full of a great selection of teas, along with additional items to enhance the tea-drinking experience, you’ll get everything you need and more to enjoy a home-brewed cuppa.
The best tea subscription boxes in Australia
Embrace your inner tea aficionado, one sip at a time, with the best tea subscription boxes in Australia down below.
Sips By Box, approx. $68 per quarter at Cratejoy
- Four premium, top-rated teas chosen based on your unique preferences
- Choice of loose leaf or bagged teas, or a mixture of both
- Choice between caffeinated or caffeine-free teas, or a mix of both
Tea Tasters Plucks Of The Month, $49.50 per quarter at isubscribe
- Three sample sizes of tea from different brands
- Teas are tested beforehand to ensure the best quality
Loose Leaf Wellness Teas Of The Month Club, approx. $24 per month at Cratejoy
- Beautifully packaged and thoughtfully created
- 100 per cent organic and 100 per cent vegan
- Each tea has brewing and tasting instructions