Hosted by The Brunch Club on Saturday August 8 and August 15, Mamma Mia! fans can head to The Med in Surry Hills for an immersive movie sing-along and Greek Islands-style feast, complete with the Swedish pop group's plate-smashing classics.
And if the prospect of singing loudly and proudly with fellow fans wasn't enough, perhaps the pun-infused menu will do the trick:
Dancing Queen Brunch Menu
Gimme Gimme Gimme Appetisers
- S.O.S Pita Bread
- Thank you for the Taramasalata (fish roe, lemon juice, onion, olive oil, potato)
- I have a dream... of Hummus (chickpea, garlic, oil tahina, cumin, lemon juice)
- Here we go again Marinated Olives
- See you on the dancefloor Salad
Mamma Mia Mezze Platter
- Take a chance on Split Pea Dip
- Lay all your love on Haloumi Pie
- Fernando's Favourite Falafel – chickpeas, parsley, garlic, oil
- I Do, I Do, I Do love a Mini Vegetarian Pizza
- Angeleyes Arancini Balls – garlic, rice, pumpkin, bread crumbs
The Winner Takes it all Main Meal
- Does your Mother Know Tzatziki Dip
- Cassandra's Chicken Skewers
- And when you get the chance try the Lamb Skewers
- Rock & Roll Roast Potatoes
- If you let me try Rice seasoned with light spices & vegetables
Tickets for this ABBA-thon are currently going for $55 a pop for the 2-hour experience, which includes the three-course Greek meal and a glass of wine.
According to The Brunch Club, fancy dress is also highly encouraged, so it's the perfect opportunity to pull out those Euro summer pieces you've stashed away in storage, or channel your inner dancing queen and go full disco — especially since the best costumes will score prizes!
For more information and to buy tickets to the brunch, click here.