According to Markle, all you will need is brown basmati rice, coconut milk, chopped tomatoes, ginger, chilli flakes, butternut squash, aubergines, chickpeas, brown miso paste and coriander.
And the method looks pretty simple too.
Here is Ella Woodward’s method, as cited in The Express:
- Preheat the oven to 204°F (convection 177°F)
- Put the coconut milk (1 cup), canned tomatoes (1 tin), grated ginger (1 tbsp), and chili flakes (1 cup) into a large saucepan with a sprinkling of salt and pepper and allow it to heat until boiling
- As it heats up, peel the squash (1 cup) and cut both the squash and the eggplant (2 eggplants) into bite-size pieces
- Add these to the coconut and tomato in the pan
- Allow the mixture to cook for about 30 minutes in the oven, at which point add the coriander and chickpeas (3 tbsp) to the pan with the miso and place the pan back in the oven for 30 minutes
- This will be ready when the squash is soft.
- Serve the coconut curry with the brown rice (1 cup). Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer
- If you don’t like chickpeas, you can leave these out
- You can also substitute any of the vegetables for other ones you have in the house; cauliflower, zucchini, and sweet potatoes are all delicious.
Be right back–off to try this now.
This article originally appeared on Marie Claire U.K.