Ever since Prince Harry popped the question to Meghan Markle, the world has been royally obsessed with the American actress and duchess-to-be.
Of course, dating a royal comes with restrictions and strict public expectations: Meghan has quit her role on Suits, moved countries, and shut down her lifestyle website, The Tig. Though it's still open, she also hasn't posted on her Instagram in eight months.
And while there's no doubt Meghan is every bit the perfect princess - charitable, smart, well spoken, likeable and - very importantly - stylish, just like Kate Middleton, her pre-royal days would probably have the Queen in a bit of a tizzy.
From puppy face filters to midnight party posts, see Meghan's best Instagrams below.
1. Before she perfected her princess-worthy style (It was 2012, we've all been there)
2. When puppy filters were all the rage
3. Midnight party snaps
4. CUTE (Queen would approve)
5. Dog selfies (finger's crossed for more of this with the corgis)
6. Yoga snaps
7. A girl after our own heart
9. Another dog selfie
10. She bakes
11. When you're your biggest fan
12. BTS Suits selfies
13. Three scoopin'
14. The Prince reference
Meghan put this up after her relationship with Prince Harry went public. Harry is reportedly a fan of bananas and the couple are breaking royal tradition to have a banana cake at their wedding.