The nominees will receive a whole host of goods, including their choice of a holiday to either Iceland, the Galapagos, the Amazon or Costa Rica and Panama.
Other highlights include private phobia relief sessions with the world’s leading phobia expert, Kalliope Barlis, a week-long trip to a Greek beachfront resort, an organic dinner for two at a restaurant in Los Cabos, Mexico and a week-long retreat at a luxury wellness resort in southern California.
Interestingly, another theme has emerged from this year's haul, the "Everyone Wins" bag is brimming with pot-friendly gifts for anxious A-Listers. As Vox points out, anxiety consumerism is on the rise in the United States.
Here are just a few of the products gifted to 2019's stressed out nominees:
- Coda Signature premium cannabis-infused edibles, topicals and concentrates
- An annual VIP membership to MOTA, LA’s first cannabis-friendly social club
- Private phobia relief sessions with the world’s number one phobia expert Kalliope Barlis
- Age Interventionist Renee Lynn’s CBDRxSupreme protocol
- High Beauty High Five Cannabis Facial Moisturizer and High Expectations Cannabis Facial Oil Instytutum skincare products