When it comes to go-to cocktails, we have a few go-to's. The beloved Espresso Martini, a chilled Aperol Spritz, or even a Bellini for a special occasion. But, none of those firm favourites compares to the newest cocktail concoction we've uncovered. Say hello to your new obsession, Rosé Sorbet.
This Instagram-friendly beverage is perfect for any afternoon soiree in the sun, or as the ideal light adults-only treat for those end-of-year indulgences. The best part is, you can prepare this refreshing sorbet ahead of your party and serve to your guests in a coupe when ready!
Kim Crawford wines have got the recipe down to a fine art. See below for how to make and serve:
- ¼ cup and 2 Tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup and 2 Tbsp water
- 1 bottle Kim Crawford Ros
- In a small saucepan bring the sugar and water to a boil.
- Simmer 5 minutes until dissolved.
- Cool and mix in the Kim Crawford Rosé.
- Freeze in a loaf pan, breaking up occasionally till frozen solid.
- Process in batches in a food processor till smooth then freeze again until firm.
- Serve immediately or keep frozen in a well-sealed container up to 1 week.
Kim Crawford Rosé is available nationally for RRP $22.00 (from BWS and Liquorland)