Gigi Hadid co-hosted today’s American Music Awards alongside comedian Jay Pharoah and like many hosts before her, she had a myriad of costume changes.
While her Melania Trump impersonation might have left viewers cold, her onstage ensembles were nothing short of hot.
There was a definite theme running through all her looks, with thigh-high splits (although nothing beats Chrissy Tegien’s), there were crop tops, plunging necklines and cut outs galore.
Following on from last year’s host Jennifer Lopez who had 15 costume changes, Gigi and her team decided to reel things back a bit this year.
"We did our research and J.Lo's team told us to do less changes," Gigi revealed on the red carpet. "I'm going with about half [J.Lo wore 15 outfits] but they're great looks and they're going to get a good amount of time."
1. Roberto Cavalli for the red carpet
2. Asymetrical red Atelier Versace – with seriously cut outs - to open the show
3. An embellished shorts-suit complete with silver fringing from Julien Macdonald’s Spring 2017 collection.
4. Skin-tight nude snakeskin with cut outs, again by Julien Macdonald, this look however was custom-made.
5. Gigi went for a more dramatic look in this long-sleeved, high-neck black gown. The heavy gown was offset with a sexy thigh-high split and - you guessed it - a plunging cut-out neckline
6. To close the show Gigi kept things playful in a sheer, sequined jumpsuit.