The need to cater not only for all four seasons but all occasions within them—event-worthy heels, cold-weather boots, summery sandals, office brogues etc, etc—means we’re almost always on the hunt for the perfect pair of new shoes.
Throw in a particular penchant for a pretty pair and that desire to add to cart only doubles.
Whether you’re in need of a new set of sandals for the summer season having worn out last year’s or looking to invest in the latest styles, holding out for a sale such as Black Friday and Cyber Monday, can make a big difference to your bank balance.
Shop our full list of Black Friday sales across fashion and beauty, here.
Full List Of Black Friday Shoe Sales
- Net-A-Porter – Up to 50% off select shoes from brands such as Ganni, Manolo Blahnik, Amina Muaddi and more using the code BLACKFRIDAY. From November 20 to December 1
- THE ICONIC – 30-40% off footwear from sandals to sneakers
- MYER – 30% off women’s shoes from brands like Dr. Martens, Steve Madden and Windsor Smith
- David Jones – Save 20-30% off shoes from brands including Alias Mae, Aje and more. Also, save 10% on international designer brands
- Charles & Keith – Up to 50% off and an additional 15% on selected items with a minimum spend of $130 from November 20 to December 4
- SOL SANA – Up to 70% off selected styles
- Steve Madden
- Therapy Shoes – Take 40% off sitewide for a limited time only
- Novo Shoes – 30 per cent off full-price products (exclusions apply) from November 22-26
- FARFETCH – Take an extra 20% off sale items including footwear and accessories
- Alohas – Up to 40% off new arrivals and up to 50% off limited styles
- Tony Bianco
- Wittner – A further 30% off sale items
- Jimmy Choo
- Kate Spade – 30% off full-price items including shoes and accessories
- ParlourX – 30% off select products including footwear from designer brands including Valentino, Bottega Veneta, The Attico and more
What We’re Buying In The Black Friday Shoe Sales
3.1 Phillip Lim Alexa patent-leather loafers, usually $450 now $270 at Net-A-Porter
Alias Mae Paris Sandals, usually $199.95 now $139 at THE ICONIC
Polo Ralph Lauren Longwood Sneaker, usually $139 now $97 at THE ICONIC
Embellished cone heel sandals, usually $103 now $73 at Charles & Keith
Neo Novo Heel, usually $199 now $159 at SOL SANA
Dazie Kylie Heels, $usually $69 now $49 at THE ICONIC
When does the Black Friday Sales Start?
The official dates for Black Friday and Cyber Monday for 2023 begin on November 24th and run through the weekend until November 27th. However, many brands and retailers will launch sales early so it pays to keep your eyes peeled and check back here for the latest deals.
Do Shoes Get Discounted On Black Friday?
Yes. Black Friday sales do not discriminate when it comes to what is discounted and this includes shoes. Many of the major retailers as well as dedicated shoe brands will discount their ranges for Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales.
Want More Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales?
Find our detailed sales wraps below: