Need some fresh fitspo to get you through your sweat sesh? Nothing gets your heart rate higher than a killer playlist.
Insert: Spotify’s most streamed workout tracks of 2017. With the right pump up vibes/ /catchy lyrics/BPM combo these songs are practically guaranteed to get you through the dreaded leg day. Extra reps, come at us.
- "Till I Collapse" - Eminem
- "rockstar" - Post Malone
- "Lose Yourself" - Soundtrack Version Eminem
- "HUMBLE." - Kendrick Lamar
- "More Than You Know" - Axwell /\ Ingrosso
- "Mi Gente" (feat. Beyoncé) - J Balvin
- "Havana" - Camila Cabello
- "You Don't Know Me" - Radio Edit - Jax Jones
- "New Rules" - Dua Lipa
- "POWER" - Kanye West
But as if that ain’t enough to kick off the #NewYearNewYou goals, Spotify have also released 10 pre-made playlists packed with best bangers to complement each workout.
- Beast Mode
- Run Wild
- Workout Twerkout
- Power Workout
- Latin Dance Cardio
- Throwback Workout
- Pumping Iron
Consider this your official permission to go forth and feel the burn.
This article originally appeared on Women's Health Australia.