A pop up store dedicated to (you guessed it) the delicious Golden Gaytime biscuit crumb ice cream AKA the human unicorn of the dessert world is coming to a location near you!
Partnering with Topshop Topman for the summer, the Golden Gaytime Crumb Shed will arrive at Topshop's Market St store in Sydney on Wednesday 18th January and Topshop's Emporium store in Melbourne on Friday 20th January for a limited time only.
An epic tribute to the iconic crumb ice cream, the Crumb Shed will sell five brand new crumb creations, all handmade to order by expert crumb technicians for $6 each. The flavours include...
- Unicorn Breath – vanilla crumbs, musk sticks, strawberry hard candy, popping candy, edible glitter
- Crumb Dog Millionaire – chocolate crumbs, smashed potato crisps, desiccated coconut, 100s & 1000s, edible glitter
- Chocopalooza – chocolate crumbs, lolly bananas, 100s & 1000s
- Golden Chief's Salty Gaytime – vanilla crumbs, pretzel bits, salted caramel drizzle
- The OG-G – with even more vanilla crumbs (the original and the best, handcrafted to perfection)
Scott Mingl, Senior Brand Manager at Streets said: "Aussies have been obsessed with the Gaytime – particularly the crumb – since its birth in 1959.
"We've received letters made of crumbs, petitions and social media requests and we've listened – and following the hugely popular Gaytime tubs and the flavour love-child that was Gaynetto, we knew it was time to go well and truly above-and-beyond this summer – and with the brilliant support of Topshop we're bringing the Crumb Shed from the lab to life!"
Plus, the delicious crumbs will be available to buy in a tin. Sprinkle crumbs on Nutella toast, make a crumb cake or just eat them by the spoonful straight from the tin.