Another great part? Everything you need to make them is probably lying around in your pantry already, so it’ll spare you a trip to the shops. You can choose whatever shaped pasta you like, so if you’re more of a bow-tie girl than a fusilli fan, you can opt for that. Personally, we’d choose something wide and flat for maximum dip-holding capability, but the sky is well and truly the limit.
You can also mix up your seasonings as well if you’re keen to eat them on their own. Whether you’re keen on garlic powder, chilli flakes or just plain sea salt, you can create an entirely new meal every time.
Below, the easiest recipe for the most delicious snack.
- Boil your pasta of choice.
- Once cooked, drain the pasta and put it in a bowl.
- Add parmesan, olive oil, and a choice of seasoning, and combine everything together.
- Place the pasta on a tray and put them in the air fryer.
- Cook for 7 minutes at 200C. Flip the pasta once at around the 5 minute mark.
- Remove from the air fryer and serve with your choice of sauce.
So will we be eating pasta for every meal of the day now? Probably. Thank you, TikTok.