Up there with asking your guests to pay $1500 to attend your wedding and getting your potential bridesmaids to audition to win a spot is the latest in bridezilla antics: sharing a list of rules for your guests to follow, including not talking to the bride - at all - and the hairstyles everyone is expected to wear on the day.
The rules, which were shared to Reddit, seemingly come from the bride and groom's wedding coordinator who wanted to go over some "rules and regulations" of the day.
Some of the points, such as arriving 15-30 minutes early and avoiding white, are warrented. Some, however, such as bringing a gift of over $75 to guarantee entry, really are not.
The list in full reads:
Rules and regulations:
1. Please arrive 15-30 minutes early.
2. Please DO NOT wear white, cream or ivory.
3. Please do not wear anything other than a basic bob or ponytail.
4. Please do not have a full face of makeup.
5. Do not record during the ceremony.
6. Do not check in on Facebook until instructed.
7. Use #[removed] when posting all pictures.
8. DO NOT TALK TO THE BRIDE AT ALL.
9. Everyone will toast with Rémy. No exceptions.
10. Lastly, [guests] must come with gift 75$ or more or you want to be admitted in.
If you have any questions or need clarification please call me directly. Thank you."
Naturally, those on Reddit had a few opinions about the bossy email. "I think even if I had planned on bringing a gift more than $75 worth, I would change my mind seeing that list," one person wrote.
Another added, "Wait so there will be a part in the ceremony that they’ll instruct to open facebook?" while a third said, "Total headcount ....0. Congrats."
Take this as a firm guide of what not to do when planning a wedding. You're welcome.