Tonight's episode of The Bachelor was one hell of an emotional rollercoaster.
Matty J only had three women left and broke our hearts when he told Tara (AKA the best person to ever stand in his presence) that she wouldn't be receiving a rose.
While both Elise and Laura seem like lovely, down-to-earth girls, we're sorry but everyone knows Tara should've been the winner.
The 27-year-old Queensland-based nanny stole the season from the moment she walked on screen - somehow managing to forget the location of her own tattoo and call Matty J "mate" within 30 seconds.
Scroll for a few reasons why Matty J is a total idiot for not picking Tara.
1. She's absolutely hilarious
So so funny and so so real.
2. But she also has a deeper, sensitive side
During their first one-on-one date, after all that talk about Matty's "perfect arse", Tars put the jokes aside and told Matty she basically thought she wasn't good enough for him because she's just, you know, a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love her.
Ok, that was Julia Roberts in Notting Hill but same, same.
3. When Matty's with her he has A LOT of fun
Seriously. So much fun that we have fun just watching them have fun.
4. She's amazing with kids (and that's all Matty EVER talks about)
Matty has made it very clear that he wants his winner to be knocked up in the near future, and Tara, the nanny and "loud Aunty" who can't get enough of children, would be the world's most fun mum.
5. They have amazing chemistry
We'll just leave this right here...
6. Matty thinks she's absolutely beautiful
7. But being pretty - or wearing a tight dress - won't stop her from a good ol' sausie
8. She's a girl with many talents
Though they didn't air it on TV, Tara painted Matty a portrait and choreographed an entire dance routine with the other contestants.
9. She gets along with all the girls
And in The Bachelor mansion, that's really saying something about you as a person.
10. Because who wouldn't want to wake up to this?