1. Sasha was lucky enough to receive a rose from Richie. Hurrah! She was so overwhelmed with excitement (and hunger?) that she decided to eat it.
Yep, we’re still trying to process this information too.
2. Despite her best efforts, Keira did not receive the white rose. She responded to this news by chucking a bit of a tantie, reclining and repeating the word ‘bed’… over and over and over again.
3. Noni loves bacon. So much so, she even has a bacon tattoo. She also likes to talk about bacon… and make bacon puns.
4. So, Vinteaea ‘potty mouth’ Carlos from Queensland couldn’t stop swearing. She. Just. Could. Not. Stop.
5. Janey - the children’s performer who is passionate about ‘herself’ and ‘unicorns’ – displayed a confronting amount of enthusiasm. She wooed Richie with a pageant queen smile and the line, “I think you’re really handsome and I’d like to date you.”
She also accidentally-on-purpose left her shoe behind after their introduction. What a real life Cinderella moment, you guys!