Australia’s new Bachelor Richie Strahan is one hell of a guy. He’s cute, he’s friendly AND he has washboard abs! But let’s be honest, Richie also has a tendency to be a bit… awkward.
We’re only two episodes into season four of The Bachelor but poor Richie has already shared a few goofy one-liners. Here are top 5 awkward Richie moments so far:
1. Prior to meeting the 22 stunning contestants for the first time, poor Richie was quite nervous. Which apparently made him sweat. A lot.
2. Richie was so nervous that while he ‘sweating bullets’, he tripped over his words and asked Keira, “What turns you on?” Hmm, that’s probably not a first date question Richie!
3. While showing 10/10 beauty Olena around his not-so-humble abode, Richie innocently bragged about the size of his bedroom. Unfortunately, the comment came across a little bit sleazy. Don’t worry Richie, we knew what you meant!
4. We’re not sure how to explain this one. While on a date with Nikki, he *actually* said, “Life’s not measure by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” Come on Richie, that’s way too cliché, even for The Bachelor.
5. Let’s never ever forget the gaffe that started it all. Within moments of meeting Sam on The Bachelorette, Richie actually said the phrase, "cool bananas."