Here are the eight rules we've learned from her:
1. Fashion is a laugh
2. Leopard print never fails
3. Festivals are more enjoyable in gum boots
4. A gold gown is always a good idea
5. You need a tuxedo jacket in your wardrobe
6. An actual rock star is a very good accessory
7. LBDs rule
8. If in doubt, jeans, boots and a shirt.
When Kate designed her first collection for Topshop back in 2007, the pieces, which took inspiration from her own wardrobe, sold out in minutes. It was is if we all thought that buying a one of her fitted waistcoats, a skinny scarf, a sequined bolero or a red vintage-y looking dress would render us, instantly…Kate-like.
And when, inevitably, we didn’t look just like Kate, at least we felt a bit like her. Cooler. More Brit It girl. More supermodel party person with attitude. And that was enough. So of course we are going to snap up every piece of Mossy’s new collection for Equipment.