J.K. Rowling is not only a hugely successful author, but she also has a fabulous sense of humour, particularly useful for obliterating trolls on Twitter.
The Harry Potter novelist has recently faced a lot of criticism (mostly from Trump supporters) about her attempts to inspire people into action against the US president's harsh executive orders.
It has been hilarious to watch on the Internet, so here are 9 hilarious times J.K. Rowling roasted trolls on Twitter...
1. The time this hater threatened to burn her work
2. The time she resorted to this particularly brutal insult about a frog profile pic
3. The time she turned an 'old whore' insult on its head
4. The time she owned Vice President Mike Pence for being a sell-out
6. The time she gave this troll an art history lesson
7. The time this troll became a blast from the past
8. The time she schooled this troll on their own religion
9. The time she ROASTED this ex-Harry Potter fan and Trump supporter