4. "This whole thing has made my wife and I pause and reflect on how we were living and the things we gave our attention to prior to quarantine.
I think when it is all over, we will continue to spend less time out in society and put more emphasis on family. We are already starting a garden in our yard and have been going on outdoor adventures with the kids. We hope to continue with simplicity and take care of ourselves."
5. "Travel, go to live shows and eat at restaurants. Everything."
6. "Hug all of my friends. There isn't much better than a good heart-to-heart hug, and everyones getting one from me when this is done."
7. "Leave my house! Go to the park! Or, maybe go to a bar! Kiss somebody - preferably a friend, but maybe anyone! And above all, GO DANCING."
8. "Buy airline tickets to a foreign country again. I'm getting that itch to add a stamp to my passport."
9. "Ask the guy I've liked for a while if he wants to come around for dinner and a movie."
10. "Travel to see my love."