Spring has sprung and wedding season is fast approaching. So music streaming company Spotify has released their list of the most streamed songs for that romantic first dance with your other half.
Spotify's data shows there are more than 6.7 million wedding-themed playlists across the globe. And you've probably guessed it, Ed Sheeran's 'Thinking Out Loud' tops the list of most popular first dance songs at 683 million streams.
So if you're looking for a romantic tune for your first dance as a married couple, you will love this list. If you're after something more original and totally unexpected, then probably steer clear of these ones.
The top 12 first dance songs
1. 'Thinking Out Loud' - Ed Sheeran
2. 'At Last' - Etta James
3. 'You Are the Best Thing' – Ray LaMontagne
4. 'All of Me' – John Legend
5. 'A Thousand Years' – Christina Perri
6. 'Make You Feel My Love' – Adele
7. 'I Won't Give Up' – Jason Mraz
8. 'Everything' – Michael Bublé
9. 'Better Together' - Jack Johnson
11. 'Come Away With Me' – Norah Jones
12. 'First Day Of My Life' – Bright Eyes