To celebrate National Brow Day on October 2nd the brand behind the world's top-selling brow products, Benefit have just released the results of their 2018 Brow Survey. Amazingly, eighty per cent of Australian women love the look of natural brows over a feathered or angular effect.
According to the new data, the most popular celebrity brow shape belongs to Hepburn with 44% opting for her brows.
Australia's National Brow Artist Hannah Mutze has shared her five best tips for creating the Breakfast at Tiffany's star's subtly arched eyebrow shape at home.
- Choose your formula wisely! The best and easiest formulas for natural looking brows, are often pencils and powders as the intensity of colour is easy to control and application is quick and convenient.
- Blend, blend, blend! Ask any brow expert the trick to natural brow styling and this will be their answer. Blending ensures any product applied through your brow looks as seamless and invisible as possible. Did I hear you say #iwokeuplikethis?
- Apply product sparingly and only where needed. So many make the mistake of applying product to the entire brow when filling in, but for a natural finish try Appling product only where needed most - gaps, holes, adding definition etc.
- Show some skin! Avoid filling the brow opaquely, visible slithers of the skin beneath your brow hairs ensures the most natural of finishes!
- Colour selection is crucial! All of your hard work will be undermined by poor colour selection. Choosing the right colour is an easy twostep process involving tone and shade. Are your brows cool or warm toned? Cool tones show shades of ash, taupe, grey and black, whilst warm tones show shades of gold, red and auburn. From here, select your brow product’s shade. For the most natural finish, match your shade to your natural brow hair colour,
RELATED: The Biggest Brow Mistake Women Make
THis article originally appeared on InStyle.