The winter months call for many great things – such as comforting pasta-fuelled dinners, fireside evenings with a glass of pinot noir and retrieving your favourite knitwear from the depths of your wardrobe once again.
While we’re not totally ready to bid farewell to some of last year’s most prominent fashion trends (such as chic leisurewear and matching tracksuits), it’s once again the perfect time of year to return to sumptuous new knitwear, leather and chic midi dresses.
The new collection from SEED Heritage, available at Myer, is ticking every sartorial box this season, with plum-coloured knitwear, geometric printed dresses and leather skirts.
Whether you’re looking for comfortable and chic leisurewear, or office-appropriate ensembles, these four looks will get you through the chilly months in style.
1. The Knitted TracksuitRib knit pants, $119.95 ; Mohair crew neck sweater, $189.95, both Seed Heritage, available at Myer.
We love a casual, fleecy matching tracksuit as much as anyone; however a knitted version adds polish to this leisurewear look. Elevate your matching tracksuit game with this knitted set from SEED Heritage, which comes in a ruby plum colour. This mohair crewneck jumper can also be paired with jeans or a leather skirt for weekend or workwear.
2. The Printed Midi DressGeo midi dress, $149.95; Tessa knee high boot, $399.95; both Seed Heritage, available at Myer.
Geometric prints are on-trend this winter, and give a subtle nod to 70s style when worn with knee-high leather boots. This beige and black printed version offers instant style – throw on with your favourite coat for a low-effort but sophisticated look.
3. The Turtleneck DressKnitted midi dress, $159.95; Eden chain flat, $149.95; both Seed Heritage, available at Myer.
There’s nothing quite as snug as a turtleneck in winter – and this dress version is about as sleek as it gets. This slim-fitted dress version from SEED Heritage will quickly become one of your winter staples. Pair with ankle boots or pointed-toe flats with a touch of gold hardware for added elegance.
4. The Mini Leather SkirtLeather A-line mini skirt, $199.95; Mohair crew neck sweater, $189.95; both Seed Heritage, available at Myer.
Mini-skirts are back and they are taking pride of place in our winter wardrobes this season. And when the temperature drops even further, they’re perfect to pair with tights and boots. We love this burgundy SEED Heritage version, that when paired with a plum mohair knit, will become your go-to outfit.
5. The Matching Blouse and TrousersGeo V-neck blouse, $119.95; Geo Relaxed Pant, $99.95; Square toe flat, $99.95; all Seed Heritage, available at Myer.
Yes, you can wear something that is both comfortable, chic and looks smart. Take this matching printed blouse and trouser combination for example. It’s a step up from your average leisurewear or tracksuit in terms of aesthetic, but it just as comfortable, and certainly wins in the style stakes as far as our wardrobes are concerned this winter.Sponsored by Myer