We’ve all seen the Kardashian/Jenner “glam squad”. We’ve heard the legend that it takes hours transform from bare face to selfie-ready. And now we (and millions of her closest social media friends) know another Jenner secret: it takes 22 products to get your standard, every day, run-of-the-mill Kylie Jenner look.
Yes, you read that right: 22. It makes the Korean seven-step beauty routine look positively basic in comparison. Courtesy of Kylie’s Snapchat story today, she revealed details of her makeup routine… and it went like this:
- A mix of two foundations for a “light layer” of coverage, applied with a beauty blender
- Brow pencil to darken and define
- Concealer, round one (she used Becca Ultimate Coverage concealer crème, FYI)
- Laura Mercier Loose Translucent setting powder to set
- A light brown/ terracotta eyeshadow for a base, applied with a medium blender eyeshadow brush
- Dark brown/ chocolate eyeshadow to define
- Concealer, round two. This time, for under eyes and the T-Zone
- Powder, round two, courtesy of Chanel Double Perfection Lumiere compact powder foundation, applied with a damp sponge, then left to “bake” (read: set)
- Bronzer to contour, using a contouring brush (she loves Hoola by Benefit)
- Clear brow gel to set the brows
- Blush (her favourite is Sephora’s blush in Passionate number 23)
- Eyelash curler to curl
- Black mascara on top lashes
- Brown mascara on bottom lashes
- Brown eyeliner along the bottom lash line
- Kylie Cosmetics lip liner in Candy K
- Highlighter on the half halo “c” around the eyes
- Kylie cosmetics lipgloss in Koko
And that’s it! A simple, Kylie Jenner everyday look.
All we can say is that after that, we would’ve definitely lost all will to actually go out, and would probably opt to stay home with a tub of Ben and Jerry’s admiring our perfect makeup. It must be exhausting being a Jenner.