1. He’s British. Tom was born in Surrey in the UK.
2. He’s 26. Which is the same age as Margot.
3. He’s in ‘The Biz’. Tom works as an assistant director and has worked on films including The Two Faces of January, Macbeth and The Brothers Grimsby.
4. They met on the job. The pair met on the set of World War 11 film Suite Française in 2013.
5. It wasn't love at first sight. They were friends before their relationship blossomed into love.
6. But that said, Margot had a huge crush on him before they dated. "I was the ultimate single gal. The idea of relationships made me want to vomit. And then this crept up on me. We were friends for so long. I was always in love with him, but I thought, 'Oh, he would never love me back. Don't make it weird, Margot. Don't be stupid and tell him that you like him.' And then it happened, and I was like, 'Of course we're together. This makes so much sense, the way nothing has ever made sense before.'"
7. They lived together in London with a bunch of friends. The couple took baby steps moving in together by rooming with a bunch of pals, but eventually “downsized” when they relocated to LA.
8. They’re also business partners. The’s right, Margot’s production company LuckyChap which she set up in 2015 is actually with Tom as well as Margot’s bestie (and assistant) Sophia Kerr as ell as Tom’s friend Josey McNamara.
9. He’s sporty - and has a big heart. Tom completed a 100 mile charity ride this year to raise money for Disability Challengers. His team raised over $4,500.
10. The pair will raise their family in Australia. During an interview on The Project, Margot assured her mum, “They’ll be here. The kids will be in Australia.”