With Women’s Marches taking place all around the world from Washington to Antarctica, the poster boy for sexism and the US’ new president Donald Trump is an unsurprising antagonist.
Objectification, sexual assault comments and cringe inducing incestuous jokes are merely the tip of the iceberg.
Here are 21 of the worst things he has said about women, in case you needed more of a reminder that these marches are really important.
1. He objectifies 10 year olds.
In an Entertainment Tonight video from 1992, Trump says,"I am going to be dating her in ten years. Can you believe it?" after talking to a 10 year old on an escalator.
2. 12 year old Paris Hilton didn’t escape his gaze either
"Now, somebody who a lot of people don’t give credit to but in actuality is really beautiful is Paris Hilton.
I’ve known Paris Hilton from the time she’s 12.
Her parents are friends of mine, and the first time I saw her she walked into a room and I said, ‘Who the hell is that?’"
3. That time he told a female contestant on “The Apprentice,” she would look good on her knees.
“It must be a pretty picture, you dropping to your knees.”
4. On his daughter Ivanka Trump:
"Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father..."
5. In a 2004 radio interview, Trump told Howard Stern that he didn't mind if he called her "a piece of ass.’
6. He called Fox News reporter Megyn Kelly a bimbo and then told her she was PMSing
"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her wherever."
7. His Twitter feed reads like a sexist frat boy's bible.
“Sarah Jessica Parker voted “unsexiest woman alive” – I agree. She said “it’s beneath me to comment on the potential Obama charitable gift.” What’s really beneath her?"
11. This comment on female journalists-
In a 1991 interview with Esquire magazine, Trump said:
"It doesn't really matter what they write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of a**."
12. His infuriatingly antique views on marriage and gender roles.
Insulting mothers who expect their partners to change diapers in a 2005 radio interview saying . "There’s a lot of women out there that demand that the husband act like the wife and you know there’s a lot of husbands that listen to that,"
14. In 1994 he said:
“I have days where, if I come home — and I don't want to sound too much like a chauvinist, “but when I come home and dinner's not ready, I go through the roof.”
14. In the same interview he said:
“I think that putting a wife to work is a very dangerous thing,” said Trump. “Unfortunately, after they're a star, the fun is over for me. It's like a creation process. It's almost like creating a building. It's pretty sad.”
15. He told a female lawyer “you’re disgusting,” when she requested a break to breast feed her 3 month old baby.
16. He said this about sexual assault:
17. When he insulted Carly Fiorina:
He said of his Republican rival- "Can you imagine that, the face of our next next President? I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?"
18. He said that women who had abortions should receive “some form of punishment.”
19. He called Clinton a “nasty woman.”
A term steeped in gendered prejudice.
20. Last year he called Venezuelan actress and Miss Universe of 1996, Alicia Machado. “Miss Piggy” and "Miss House keeping.”
21. And who can forget his ‘locker-room banter’ with his 'pussy-grabbing' comments.
“I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it, you can do anything.
Grab them by the pussy, you can do anything.” - Donald Trump