While you were sleeping, Blake Lively was having an outfit marathon for the first day of her All I See Is You press tour in New York.
The actress wore a whopping 7 different outfits in 24 hours - and, if past tours are anything to go by, we're betting she's not done yet.
While promoting her film The Age of Adaline in 2015, Blake set the bar high, wearing 10 different outfits in one day.
Below, see all the looks from her All I See Is You press tour so far.
1. Brandon Maxwell banana-yellow matching top and pants
2. An Oscar de la Renta gown
3. A Chanel jumpsuit
4. A Ralph Lauren three piece-suit
5. A blue coat dress and floral boots
6. A silver naked dress with fringing and a white coat
7. A navy blue sequin Monse jersey with fringing