Below, all the new trends emerging.
1. Grande-ing: ‘A personal celebration after a break-up, recently made popular by pop sensation Ariana Grande. Practising gratefulness at the end of a relationship and rejecting negativity and bitterness as you move forward with your life. Thank u, next.‘
2. Vulturing: 'Becoming much more romantically interested in someone when you sense their relationship is about to break up, and swooping in to woo them.'
3. You-Turn: 'Falling head over heels in love with someone but suddenly changing your mind for one reason or another.’
4. Instagrandstanding: ‘Curating your Instagram feed with one person in mind – specifically posting pictures that will appeal to your crush.’
5. Cohabitating: ‘Shacking up with your new partner in a hurry just to relieve financial stress, even though you may not be quite ready yet.’
6. Scrooging: ‘Breaking up with someone shortly before the festive season just so you don’t have to get them a gift.’
7. Throning: ‘Dating someone just to boost your personal profile or reputation.’
8. Banksying: ‘Just like ‘Girl with Balloon’ was shredded and ruined on purpose, this is a breakup that is carefully planned way in advance.’
Watch below: Signs your partner is jealous.