However, it’s her hair that’s most recently caught our attention.
In February, at the London premiere for her film, Red Sparrow, she debuted her messy curled look; then last night at the 2018 Oscars, she rocked those relaxed beachy waves again and we cannot get enough. Her hair is having one hell of a moment and it’s got us pining for Carrie Bradshaw-style strands.
The great thing is, this look works on long, midi-length and short hair, so anyone can rock it. The key thing to remember is this is not a ‘done’ style. It is relaxed, so avoid perfectly ringlets and aim for messy beach-bum tresses.
But how easy is it to create this look at home, really? It’s actually incredibly simple to achieve and will be your go-to spring summer lewk…
How to create beachy waves – the step by step guide
1. Start by washing your hair
3. Next roughly blow dry hair, using fingertips to comb out any knots. Tip: to create more volume tip your head over and blast with hairdryer
4. Section off your hair, ensuring to take bits from the root down, rather than from the front of the head back.
5. Wrap each section around the tong for 5-7 seconds
6. Tong your entire head and then use your fingers to brush the curls out
This article originally appeared on marie claire UK.