"My whole ethos is to eat clean treats which make me feel sustained wholesome and not left craving anything. I have something I consider a treat every day. It could be truffles, coconut and banana ice cream, carrot cake. Healthy treats with nourishing ingredients so I don't feel crap or get sugar highs and lows."
"For me, I can count on one hand how many glasses of wine I have throughout the year. I might have a glass of Red Wine with Dad at Christmas time, or a very special occasion. I just prefer to not drink alcohol because of the way it makes me feel the next day, and I don't really need or crave the effect that wine, or alcohol gives me—I get that naturally and feel I am so much happier, healthier and clearer in the mind when I don't consume alcohol."
Day On A Plate
"My days can be so incredibly different, I could be having breakfast for dinner, or dinner for breakfast. I always listen to my body."
Breakfast: I like to compliment how I feel, so in warm weather I'll have something cool to ground me, and in cooler weather I'll have something a little fiery, or crunchy to suit my mood.
Lunch: I love leftovers! They are the perfect healthy lunch dish and easy to whip up in the day. We include leftover options in my program, but also a huge variety of dishes.
Dinner: Some favourites are chicken skewers, grilled salmon or a good steak with potato and vegetable. Simple, healthy and delicious.
"There is not a day that goes by that I don't have my collagen coffee! I mix one scoop of Kissed Earth Brilliance Collagen, one scoop of medicinal mushrooms, 1 teaspoon of Maca powder, plus almond milk and black coffee. I blend it all in a blender and drink it with a big smile on my face."
"I move my body every day! But every day is entirely different, there are no two weeks the same. On average throughout the week I will break up my fitness with cardiovascular training, strength training, flexibility and balance work, and yoga sessions.
"My favourite types of exercise are anything from yoga to stretch sessions, dance workouts, HIIT sessions, walks in the parks, interval training. My least favourite is anything that lasts longer than 45 minutes, or is too intense."
Yoga To Tone
"I love my BodyTone workout from my program—the yoga-inspired sessions have the greatest impact. It's a slower paced session and great for calming the mind first thing in the morning. This workout combines yoga and Pilates and works on flexibility, balance and total body strength."
Plenty Of Rest Days
"I don't count the number of days I am training, and I don't count the days I rest. I purely go on how I feel and that may mean I have four lazy days out of a week, or may mean I have one lazy day, I may even train every day. It all depends on how my body and mind feel."
Water, Coconut Oil And A Little Heat
"My five top tricks for keeping my skin healthy and glowing are:
- Beauty starts within! It's my ethos and the reason I started Kissed Earth. It's not just about looking outside for beauty, it's about nourishing your body from within.
- WATER. It never goes out of fashion. Keeping up [an intake of] 1.5 to 2 litres a day works wonders for beauty regime, inside and out.
- I love coconut oil and use it for variety of topical and digestible reasons. It's a great makeup remover, and body moisturiser!
- Infrared saunas. I love all benefits, which include muscle pain relief, detoxification, ease in joint pain and stiffness, stress and fatigue reduction, and so much more. Plus, it gives you a little quiet, me time!
- Minimise stress! I know it can be hard to do, but it's a major contributor to ageing skin."